SWIMMING POOL INSTRUCTION
Do’s and Don’ts
- Take a shower before entering the pool.
- Use swimming caps.
- Buy good goggles that will not leak.
- Learn to breath while swimming.
- Use the side of the pool to practice kicking.
- Always go to a pool with a lifeguard.
- Bring your own towel.
- Confident while learning swimming.
- Run around the swimming pool.
- Spitting is prohibited while using the pool
- Enter without shower.
- No diving.
- Enter the pool until instructors order.
- Don’t continue you session after whistle of alarm.
- Do not horse around by holding someone under the water.
- Don’t swim when you have diarrhea or any other skin disease.