with Minor Degree in Industry 4.0 Applications
About the Programme
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a core field that is rapidly growing in the fast-changing world and powering for great industrial revolution. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) form a powerful combination for automating tasks inside and outside of the factory setting. In recent years, AI has become an increasingly common presence in robotic solutions, introducing flexibility and learning capabilities in previously rigid applications.Nowadays, there is a huge demand of AI and robotics in different sectors including Manufacturing, Health care, Automobile, E Commerce, Education and other emerging sectors.
- Curriculum designed by industry experts and academicians to strike balance between theory and practical.
- Equips students with skills that are in high demand from industry
- Industry experts to teach syllabus contents
- Engage in hands-on experience through Laboratory and project-based Learning
- Blended Learning
- ICT Class rooms
- Project Mentoring by industry
- Well Equipped Computer Laboratories
- Job Placement Assistant with top firms
The career prospects of the graduates are excellent, Graduates could take roles such as:
- Robotics Programmer
- Video Game Programmer
- AI Data Scientist
- Software Architect
- Machine Learning Architect
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Full Stack Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Problem-solving jobs in a rapidly growing area
- Job Placement Assistance with top firms
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
Eligibility: 10 + 2 (Higher Secondary) with Mathematics mandatory or Computer Science with Mathematics. (Minimum Aggregate of 50%)
Mode of Selection: Personal Interview.
Age Limit: Below 25 years at the time of commencement.
Boys and Girls are eligible to apply.