About the Programme: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the emerging technologies which tries to simulate human reasoning in AI systems. We give the ability of a computer program to learn and think. AI works through algorithms that act from programming rules and its subset. Machine Learning (ML) that refers to a set of algorithms (or neural networks) that are designed for machine learning and participate in non-linear reasoning.it helps to identify a future trend which can be used to derive actionable insights for creating future impact. The programme focuses on topics such as reproducible data analysis, collaborative problem-solving, visualization and communication, and security and ethical issues.
- Curriculum designed with inputs from eminent academicians and industry leaders
- Well Experienced faculty from Industry and Academicians
- Continuous interaction with the Industry experts
- ICT Class rooms
- Blended Learning
- Case Studies and Projects
- Practical hands-on training
- Well Equipped Computer Laboratories
- Job Placement Assistants with top firms
Career ProspectsNASSCOM in its survey on the Future Skills says that the total demand for Artificial Intelligence, Big Data /Analytics and Data Science by 2021 is 800,000 and the right talent employable by 2021 is 570,000 creating a shortage of talent pool of 230,000. It also mentions that 1 million professionals are to be reskilled and 1 million potential employees and students to be skilled in the new emerging technologies.
The careers prospects of the graduates are excellent; Graduates could take roles such as:
- Data Scientist
- AI Engineer
- Data Mining and Analysis
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
- Big Data Engineer/Architect
- Natural Language Processing
- User Experience
Duration: 4 years (Full-Time) - 8 Semesters
Eligibility: 10 + 2 (Higher Secondary) with Mathematics mandatory or Computer Science with Mathematics. (Minimum Aggregate of 50%).
Course Fee: Rs.1,00,000 per annum.
Mode of Selection: Written Test and Personal Interview
Age Limit: Below 25 years at the time of commencement
Boys and Girls are eligible to apply.