Centre for Placements and Training
AMET Deemed to be University has endeavoured to make its students fare exceptionally well in the life beyond the Campus. The University had installed the infrastructure, employed well experienced faculty, designed, and delivered programs that help enhancing the communication, soft skills, aptitude, and technical skills which are required for making the students employable. An excellent system is in place that considers all the issues that make a student employable.
The CPT plays an integral role in grooms’ students at our university in multi-dimensional areas thereby enabling them to effortlessly face the challenges of corporate world. It ensures smooth functioning of the training and placement activities in the campus. The centre further facilitates training and placement activities of the students and makes sure they get placed in the best of both reputed national and international industries and companies.
Placement training plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every student to get placed in a top organization visiting their campus for recruitment.
Our training programmes, here at AMET deemed to be university, are designed to instil leadership, teamwork, and global focus among learners. The training programmes are continuously and closely monitored and regularly revised to include latest trend-setting technological theories and practices in the activities.
List of Training / Programs
- Create awareness about "Career Planning" and "Career Mapping" among the students
- Communication Skills Training
- Personality Development Program
- Technical Skills Training
- Organize Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
- Group Discussion Practice
- Mock Interview Sessions
- In plant Training
- Conducting Industry to Institute Convergence expert interaction sessions
- Industry Internship Programs
Syllabus for Communication / Aptitude
- PDP-1 First Year - First Semester
- PDP-2 First Year - Second Semester
- PDP-1 Final / Third Year - Fifth Semester
- PDP-2 Final / Third Year - Sixth Semester
- Placement Training Mock Practice Lesson Plan Per Class
- Placement Training Syllabus for Level-1 Beginner
- Placement Training Syllabus for Level-2 Intermediate
- Placement Training Syllabus for Level-3 Advanced
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic Ability I)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic Ability II)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Data Interpretation)